Teeth Whitening Procedures That Brighten Smiles : Yellow or stained teeth can ruin your beautiful smile and even affect your confidence. Everyone desires to achieve that attractive Hollywood smile, which requires good oral health and a dental plan.
You can achieve all this with teeth whitening procedures offered by your North Miami Beach dentist at SEDA Dental.
What causes the yellowing and staining of teeth?
As you age, your enamel wears away due to chewing and the drinks you consume. The enamel covers a yellow part of your teeth that becomes exposed, making your teeth stained in the process. Apart from aging, other factors that contribute to staining and yellowing of teeth include:
- Daily intake of certain beverages such as tea, coffee, and wine
- Poor oral hygiene
- Chewing or smoking tobacco
- Some prescribed medicines
- Trauma or illness that interferes with the proper development of the enamel in children under the age of 8
- Fluoride exposure
Research has also shown that intake of certain prescribed medications containing tetracycline can cause discoloration or yellowing of your teeth . Discolored teeth can affect your once vibrant smile.
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is an exciting cosmetic dental procedure that uses modern techniques to make your teeth several shades whiter, enhancing your brilliant smile. Most of the modern teeth whitening techniques use a combination of hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide to attack and dissolve the stains leaving your teeth brighter.
What are the available types of teeth whitening techniques?
The professional team SEDA Dental offers a wide range of teeth whitening techniques that guarantee excellent results. Some of the teeth whitening techniques offered include:
- Philips Zoom! Teeth whitening
- Philips Zoom is an excellent teeth whitening procedure that can make your teeth 8 shades lighter. During your Philips Zoom! visits, the professional team at SEDA Dental aligns a rubber dam over your tongue and gums and gently applies the bleaching agent on the surface of your teeth. The bleaching solution is then allowed to dry on your teeth for about 10-15 minutes. Afterward, the team directs a special light to your teeth, triggering the whitening process. This process is repeated about 3-4 times to achieve excellent results.
- Opalescence Go teeth whitening
- Opalescence Go teeth whitening is a convenient, easy-to-use take-home procedure that brightens your teeth, enhancing your smile . This treatment involves wearing whitening trays filled with the bleaching solution for 3-4 hours daily. Unlike Philips Zoom! Teeth whitening, Opalescence Go teeth whitening does not offer instant results, but you may start noticing your smile brightening within a few weeks.
Are the results of teeth whitening long-lasting?
Teeth whitening results last for about 4-6 months and then you can revisit SEDA Dental for other teeth whitening procedures to maintain your bright smile. The caring team at SEDA Dental recommends that you floss and brush your teeth regularly, avoid intake of beverages such as red wine, coffee, and tea that can cause discoloration, and avoid tobacco use.
Teeth discoloration should not affect the quality of your smile when there are simple teeth whitening procedures that can brighten your teeth. For more information about teeth whitening, call SEDA Dental or schedule your appointment using the online scheduling tool.
Related Videos about Teeth Whitening Procedures That Brighten Smiles :
Teeth Whitening At The Dentist | Fastest Way To Whiten Your Teeth
Enlighten Teeth Whitening | Teeth Bleaching | Premium Whitening
How is Laser Teeth Whitening Done
3 Best Ways to Whiten Teeth (Dental Hygienist Explains)
Teeth Whitening Procedures That Brighten Smiles
teeth whitening procedure price, zoom teeth whitening, teeth whitening price, teeth whitening products, teeth whitening gels used by dentists, teeth whitening side effects truth, professional teeth whitening, teeth whitening kit,