10 Baked Oyster Recipes
Oyster Recipes are the epitome of luxury food; they can be slurped raw or slightly cooked with the finest ingredients.
10 Recipes with Oyster
Cheese Baked Oysters
By Sherry Morga, https://petsolino.com/
These easy cheese baked oysters are flavored with garlic, butter and parmesan topping. A little chili flakes adds a kick to the oysters. They taste as good as they look. They’re perfect on any occasion too. Plus, oysters contain high amounts of vitamin B12 which is good for keeping our brains healthy and is also low in calories.
- 2 kilos fresh oysters
- 1/2 cup grated cheese/parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fried garlic
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Start with opening the oysters and clean the part with the meat and discard the other shell.
- Top each shell with cheese, garlic, and butter then sprinkle with a dash of pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Three-Cheese with Peanut Baked Oysters
We all know that cheese and oysters get along very well. It’s a perfect combo! In fact, you can never go wrong with this recipe. The main ingredients blend well and provide a creamy and distinct texture that’s worth to love.
Serving : 14 serving oysters.
- Fresh oysters:14
- cream cheese: 6 ounces
- parmesan cheese: 1/2 cup
- white cheddar: 2/3 cup
- red bell pepper:1/4 cup
- garlic: 2 cloves(minced)
- spinach: 1/2 cup
- crushed peanuts:1/4 cup
- Shuck the oysters.
- Prepare the cheese mixture: mix cream cheese, white cheddar, minced garlic, minced spinach, and sliced red bell pepper, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the oyster with the cheese filling.
- Top it with, peanuts (any kind that you want) and parmesan cheese.
- Lastly, bake it for 15 minutes to perfection!
This recipe for gluten-free, vegan oat bars is from Lauren Toyota’s new book Hot for Food...Continue Reading